Most tend to think of the problems with having poor credit in terms of the higher interest rates charged, or even the inability to be approved at all for a home or auto loan. As you may have heard, many employers nowadays make a review of your credit a standard feature of the screening process, as credit history has come to be seen…fairly or unfairly…as a measure of your personal integrity. This means that your checkered history can not only stand in the way between you and a competitive, money-saving interest rate, or approval to buy a “big ticket” item on credit…but it can potentially stop you entirely in your tracks when it comes to meaningful career advancement.
While you might expect that having poor personal credit could be an impediment to getting hired in a finance-related position, credit evaluations of job applicants are being increasingly used by businesses to try to ferret out any hidden land mines that may be plaguing that person who otherwise looks great on a resume and interviews very well. Beyond the financial management implications of having bad credit, many companies have decided that your credit history is a reasonable measure of the level of your personal responsibility. Other companies often see personal problems reflected in bad credit, problems that may be difficult for a new hire to keep from finding their way into his daily work life. The bottom line is that as important as good credit is to accessing key loans…loans needed to buy expensive appliances and furniture, cars, even a home…it is now important, as well, to landing a good job.
On that note, I want to mention what I believe is a straightforward, easy-to-use, computer-based program designed to help those who are “credit challenged” to remedy their credit-related problems: Credit Repair Magic. What immediately jumps out as perhaps the biggest difference between Credit Repair Magic and pure informational resources on credit repair is that Magic spares you the labor associated with the absolute “do-it-yourself” approach, and, instead, allows you to walk yourself through the easy-to-navigate system that defines the program so that you may more easily take action on behalf of your credit. As the folks at Credit Repair Magic say, “if you can click a mouse, you can use this software.”
Several excellent resources make up the entire Credit Repair Magic package, but the centerpiece of the program is the “Bad Credit Eliminator” feature. The Bad Credit Eliminator is the highly-actionable program that walks you, step-by-step, through the entire process of cleaning up your credit. However, addressing negative items on your report is just one part of your overall credit picture. Other resources in Credit Repair Magic discuss a wide variety of other credit-relevant issues, including the importance of proper debt utilization (the amount of available credit that you’re actually using), the kinds of loans that actually reflect more favorably on your credit, and even why it is may be best, at times, to leave some negative items on your credit report.
So… what do you receive in your Credit Repair Magic package? A bunch. What follows is just a brief overview of all that is contained in Credit Repair Magic, because to detail and explain all of the features would take up pages and pages:
- The Credit Repair Magic “Bad Credit Eliminator.” A trademarked process for restoring your credit quickly and easily.
- The Credit Repair Magic “Seven Shortcuts to Success” Guidebook. This material is particularly valuable when you are looking to qualify in a hurry for a home or auto loan. It presents targeted strategies to help you to improve your score even faster.
- The Credit Repair Magic “Solving the Credit Puzzle” Reference Guide. A terrific resource…131 pages packed with a mountain of information on the subject of credit repair. This resource, by itself, is worth much of the cost of the entire Credit Repair Magic program.
- The Credit Repair “Solving the Credit Puzzle” Reference Guide - Express Version. A condensed, easily-digested, 36-page version of the full reference guide, when you need to go back and hit the “high points” of the full reference guide but don’t have time at the moment to dig through the more substantial version.
- Lifetime access to any and all upgrades/additions made to the comprehensive Credit Repair Magic program.
That’s not all, not by a longshot – there are bonuses…lots of bonuses – here’s just a sample of those:
- The Credit Expert Audio Program. A 60-minute audio, 24-part audio presentation about the credit repair industry that is just excellent – again, just this one feature could justify the lion’s share of the cost of Credit Repair Magic.
- How to Settle Your Past Due Debts for Pennies on the Dollar. Insider secrets from professional credit managers on how to settle debts for as little as 20 cents on the dollar.
- How to Reduce Your Mortgage Payments and Postpone Payments…Without Hurting Your Credit. Just like the title says…
Credit Repair Magic contains additional bonus materials, as well, but let’s talk about some other great features. For one thing, there is the excellent support available from the program architect. For starters, you receive unlimited email support during the first 60 days of your paid access. This is particularly important, because it is typically during this period when you will have the greatest number of questions about what it is you’re doing as you work your way to better credit. What’s more, even after the first 60 days, the folks at Credit Repair Magic will continue to entertain your questions on a discretionary basis, for an unlimited period of time, as circumstances arise in your credit repair journey that you feel are in need of some extra attention.
In addition to all of this, you enjoy the rock-solid protection that comes with the product’s accompanying 60-day, money-back guarantee. Unbelievably, this means you can get right to work using the full resources of Credit Repair Magic, including the unlimited email support, and if at any time during the first two months you decide this is not for you, you can still get all of your money back.
Rehabilitating one’s credit to the healthiest level possible may be the single most important step any of us takes in the realm of consumer finance. We’ve talked many times before at ChristianMoney.com about how important good credit is to so much of your life, including its significance nowadays in securing worthwhile employment. In other words, as important as good credit is to ensuring your access to “big ticket” goods and services at the lowest total cost possible, it is just as important (more, really) to ensuring access to the very basics of human survival in modern society, including utilities, insurance, and even work. To learn more about the Credit Repair Magic product, or to simply purchase the program directly, Click Here.
By Robert G. Yetman, Jr. Editor At Large